High-Intensity Interval Training
NU STEP RECUMBENT
The inclusive NuStep recumbent cross trainer is designed for a wide range of users, from the physically fit to those with mobility limitations. NuStep is the exercise equipment brand of choice for physical therapy centers, cardiac rehabilitation clinics, senior living communities and health and wellness centers across the country. The company is headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, where our high-quality recumbent cross trainers and accessories are designed, manufactured, assembled and shipped worldwide.
Length: 60” (152 cm)
Width: 27” (69 cm)
Height: 44″ tall (112 cm)
Product Weight: 210 lbs. (95 kg)
User Weight Capacity: 400 lbs. (181 kg)
User Height Requirements: 4’6″-6’4″ (137-193 cm)
- KEY FEATURES
- Inclusive design, adjustable features and 400 lb weight capacity Smooth-stepping motion simulates walking Low-inertia startup and user-controlled step length Adjustable resistance levels Easy to access and easy to use 360° swivel seat, locking feature and hand grip Multiple workout programs User Benefits
- Accommodates users of virtually any size, fitness level or functional ability provides low impact exercise Supports deconditioned users Allows users to adapt workload as they progress Inspires user confidence and independence Promotes safety and stability Allows users to create personalized workout
StepOne provides a smooth, total body functional movement. It features low starting resistance, direct wheelchair access, adjustable arm length and handle angle, customizable programs and documentation to help users reach their goals.
- User defined stride length from 2″ to 11.5″ with Intelli-Stride feedback for safe progressions
- Arm-to-leg movement encourages ADLs like climbing stairs
- Low starting resistance (6 watts) with 20 levels, adjustable in .1 increments, providing 191 levels of resistance
- Direct wheelchair access along with step-through seating and grab bar allow for easy on and off
- Arm length adjustments and rotating hand grips provide user comfort and custom fit
- Small footprint along with integrated transport handle and wheels allow for easy placement
- Full color touch screen with easy operation displays exercise readouts beneficial for users and clinicians (ex. stride length, ascent, watts, METs)
- Premium, standard and bariatric seat options.
PRO2 Total Body Trainer
The industry’s most versatile rehabilitation tool, the PRO2® is an upper body exerciser and lower body recumbent bike in one for a total body solution. Dependent upper and lower cranks enable passive assistance.
- Upper, lower or total body exercise for versatile rehab
- Dependent motion allows stronger extremities to assist weaker ones
- Adjustable upper and lower cranks: 3 length settings
- Easy access with true, adjustable step through
- Removable seat for wheelchair accessibility
- Premium, standard and bariatric seat options
- 360 Therapist Assist Pedal on seat
- Bi-directional exercise
- Iso-Strength safe, accommodating strength program
- Very low starting resistance
Marpo VMX Multi-Mode
The VMX Rope Trainer features multi-mode adjustment for vertical, diagonal, horizontal and reverse pull. The easy-to adjust sliding carriage allows for increased versatility for strength, cardio and functional training. The ability to alternate rope heights, grips and pull directions makes the VMX Rope Trainer the ultimate functional training tool.
- Dynamic Magnetic Brake System (DMB)
- Dynamic Resistance range 1-200 pounds (0.5- 90.7kg)
- Brake Mechanism allows for Bidirectional Rope Pulling
- Sliding carriage enables quick and easy rope mode changes: Vertical, Diagonal, Horizontal rope orientations.
- Specially designed rope is soft and easy to grip, durable and long-lasting
- Electronic display tracks distance, time, speed, and calories
- Unit Power Requirement: 3 AA batteries (unit does NOT require AC power source)
- Unit dimensions: 96″H X 82″L X 40″W (244cm X 208cm X 101cm)
- Weight: 205 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 250 lbs
- Shipping Size: 21″H X 57″L X 42″W
MARPO Functional Tire Trainer
The Marpo Functional Tire Trainer offers a wide vsariety of exercises that target the users entire body. Our innovative Tire Trainer design will allow you to devise a desired workout program for general cardio, athletic training, strength , power and circuit training or group classes.
Dynamic Magnetic Brake system, Dynamic resistance range from 45 to 300+ lbs (20 to 136+ KG); Brake mechanism allows for bi-directional tire flipping; Specially designed for easy gripping; No power source required.
designed specifically for high intensity, low impact exercise but goes much deeper than that. Because it is a functional exercise, it is used in rehabilitation, circuit training, personal training, high intensity intervals and endurance training. In addition, it burns more calories with a lower perceived exertion rate.
EASY ON JOINTS – The Ladder’s 40 degree angle offers natural climbing motion, which tkes stress off the lower back and hips. OFFERS DIGITAL
FEEDBACK – Provides digital feedback on elapsed time, how many feet were climbed, rate of speed and calorie burn. SELF POWERED- Does not require a wall outlet for effective training anywhere in your gym. Frame is welded tubular steel